Friday, May 3, 2013

Tip for using Goody's Powders


Tip for using Goody's Powders

by Laura A Collins (Notes) on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 3:00pm
Interesting bit of information - Re: Goody's powders.

The things are nasty tasting, but I have found that if I put them on the FRONT part of my tongue, they are not nearly as nasty tasting as trying to throw them to the back of my mouth/tongue.  Suspect it has something to do with the distribution of taste buds.  So, now, dump the thing on the front of my tongue and take a big swallow of water.  By the time I taste the thing, it is already down.  Not a happy moment like finding safe ice cream, but certainly a semi-happy realization.  I hate those things just about as much as I hate the headaches for which I take them

No comments:

Post a Comment