Sunday, February 16, 2014

Decorations on shelves.

When I redid my bookcases, I thought I would take pictures of the little things I put back on the shelves.  Here they are:

Case of little things.  I have a collection of small items from places all over the world.  These are a few items.


My son made me the orange alien fellow.  Optical glass critters.  A handpainted stone egg from Germany. Limoges loveseat and chair.


A hand painted, blown eggshell.  Dinosaurs from various stones, a handblown vase with a flower.  Limoges Miniature piano.  

A Limoges porcelain box.

Lennox bird houses, a mouse made from a teasel burr, a plastic owl from when I was about 5 years old.

Limoges pin, frog carved from  tagua nut, stone carved turtles, a ceramic flower basket.

Deer statues

A carving from Kenya

More aliens made for me by my son.

Wedgewood from England

Certificate for my son from a mission trip.

little things

Dish

dish

Tile

Dolls from Bulgaria

Doll

Occupied Japan plaques and 4 flower samplers handmade by a local craftsperson

Wooden spoon, doll

My nieces, box from a yardsale

Doll

Unicorn from when I was about 10 years old

doll


Handmade doll

Picture from my niece

Ducktape roses made for me by my son.  Handmade vase.

Bowl from India


Pomander from a yardsale

Cross given to my son as a Christmas Present

Knobbit carved by a local craftsperson, Fairy Tin


Bouquet from my sister's wedding

My Grandmother's porcelain roses

"faceless" made by my son.

Tile made by a local craftsperson and given to me for my birthday when I was a teenager

Coasters

Wooden bowl



Inky and Chai

Blue Morpho Butterflies - Round one was given to me by Sallie Henry and is from Costa Rico.  The tiles were given to me by my son.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How fun! :D Thank you for sharing! Hope you are having a great day~! ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun. :) Hope you are having a great day as well!

      Delete