Monday, February 29, 2016

Bath Soak Recipe: Sore Muscle Help

I just played around with some herbs and other things I had in my cabinets to create a soothing bath soak.

In the HOTTEST water I could stand, I added the following:
2 menthol crystals
1 cup dried calendula flowers
1/2 cup dried hibiscus flowers
a pinch of dried peppermint leaves
1 tablespoon yellow dock powder
1 tablespoon marshmallow root powder
1 cup Epsom salts.

Soaked for an hour.

Significantly helped decrease my pain from the fibromyalgia flare I have been experiencing today.

Going to follow the bath with a couple glasses of cold lemon and peppermint water.

1 comment:

  1. I'll suggest this to my daughter's mom. She has had BAD fibromyalgia and it hurts me to read her posts about pain and suffering.

    ReplyDelete